1. Data Information Collection Personal Data: Personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) is any information that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as your name, email address, home address, phone number, and credit card information. This Website collects Personal Data when you interact with the Website. We may also obtain Personal Data from reputable third parties. Aggregate and Anonymous Data: Aggregate and anonymous data is information that does not identify you specifically including data collected automatically regarding your interaction with the Website (“AA Data”). Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the total number of visitors to the Website, the number of visitors to each page of the Website, device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether or not you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs and other information about your interaction with us. Beneficial Funding may analyze this AA Data for trends and statistics, but such information will be maintained, used in aggregate form only and it will not contain Personal Data other than an IP address. We may use such AA Data to analyze trends to better administer the Website. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business or administer activities on our behalf. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
2. Cookies and Similar Technologies We use “cookies” or other similar technologies to collect AA Data. A “cookie” is a data file placed on a Device when the Device is used to visit the Website. When you click on a “Buy” button or a promotional offer on the Website, an affiliate cookie tracks your use and any purchases made on third party merchant web sites; this allows Beneficial Funding to collect commissions on purchases that you make from third party merchants. We may also use a service that collects data remotely by using “pixel tags,”“web beacons,”“clear GIFs,” or similar means. This information is AA Data.
3. Privacy of Children We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from children under the age of eighteen (18).
4. Use of Your Data Personal Data: We will use your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was provided. For example, if you provide Personal Data to enter a contest or sweepstakes, we will use it to enter you. We may also use your Personal Data to provide you with information about features, services, and other offerings that may be of interest to you. If you provide us with your telephone number, we may use it to call you about your order or to provide information and offers about other products or services we offer. We also may send information or offers to Website users on behalf of other businesses. Under certain circumstances (for example if you win a contest) we may post your Personal Data on the Website. We will notify you of this possibility when you provide the Personal Data and, if possible, when the Personal Data is posted. Cookies and similar tools may be used to relate your use of the Website and AA Data to Personal Data. If any AA Data is linked with Personal Data, the linked AA Data will then be treated as Personal Data. AA Data: We may also use Personal Data in aggregate form for purposes of research or analysis. We may share this type of AA Data with a variety of third parties, including our affiliates, agents, and current and prospective business partners. We may use AA Data collected from the Website for site administration, advertising and promotional purposes, and we may share such information with various affiliated and unaffiliated entities for such purposes. We may also enter into agreements with outside companies that possess technology that allows the Website to customize the advertising and marketing messages you receive on the Website. This data may be shared with these companies for this purpose.
7. You can use the Website without providing any Personal Data, but if you decline to provide Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain services or features. If you have previously provided Personal Data to the Website and are receiving emails or other communications from the Website and you do not want to receive such emails, please discontinue your subscriptions by contacting us at [email protected], or clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the communication. We may, however, retain records of your Personal Data as needed in order to comply with applicable federal, state, or local law. You may elect or decline to receive offers of interest from third parties by contacting us at [email protected]. If you have unsubscribed from any Beneficial Funding communications, due to advanced production schedules, you may receive communications already in production.
9. Beneficial Funding Sharing Information that is publicly shared may be used by Beneficial Financial for promotional purposes.
10. California Privacy Rights Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide Personal Data to the Website may request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected].
11. Protecting Your Information We take reasonable security precautions to secure the Personal Data that you choose to provide against the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized access of such information. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of any Personal Data you transmit to us.
101 S. Reid Street
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57103